Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with our Product and Engineering leaders to understand their talent needs and lead the end to end talent acquisition process
- Manage recruitment processes in line with agreed priorities, ensuring excellent candidate experience and fast turn-around times
- Tightly manage a multi-stage interview process that ensures that decisions are made in a structured way and according to pre-defined criteria with the goal of reducing bias
- Establish strong relationships with product & engineering leaders, use your experience to help them shape meaningful job descriptions, job postings that speak to the brightest minds and influence the processes to ensure effective and efficient recruitment
- Creatively scout and source talent on LinkedIn as well as other sources, find the talent that isn’t looking to be found!
- Manage your open positions, candidates, and resources on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Nurture talent over time to create an ecosystem of candidates who are interested in Virgo, skilled in their fields, and who can be contacted for open positions as the organization grows
- Work as an integral member of our growing international talent acquisition team, where we celebrate not just the goals, but also the assists!
What You Will Need:
- Passion about talent. You are interested in candidates beyond the job you have to fill. You take a keen interest in their desires and motivations and want to help them grow their careers.
- Previous working experience as an in-house recruiter for at least 1 year in a SaaS, software, internet, or tech company.
- Deep understanding of the required roles and sourcing the best candidates using a variety of channels.
- Understand the value of a well-structured process and enjoy working with a diverse team of interviewers to continuously monitor and improve decision-making quality.
- Possess the ambition and ability to close candidates in a highly competitive environment.
- Understand what makes a person a good fit for a job and vice versa.
- Enjoy building strong relationships and know-how to communicate around highly personal topics such as motivation, compensation, career progression.
- Previous international recruiting experience will be an advantage.