Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Develop test strategies for software products that your team ships.
- Participate in shipping and maintaining web and backend services.
- Set up test environments, harnesses, and data.
- Manual testing – with an eye to reducing the amount of manual testing where possible.
- Cooperate with engineers across our tech stack, product managers, and QA engineers throughout the development life cycle to derive testing requirements.
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of QA experience in test automation for products or systems
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Practical experience in software development.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with engineers and other roles in the team.
- Strong ownership to work productively and ability to work independently.
It Will be Nice if You Have:
- Experience working in teams as both a software engineer and a QA engineer.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Familiarity with technologies that we already use, like Java, Ruby and React.
- Familiarity with popular test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, Applitools, Pact.
- Experience interacting with microservices.