Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Test new and existing features, debug code (units and integration) and report errors and failures.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Software Engineering, and Business team to understand business use cases and technical implementations to design and implement test scenarios and test data generations.
- Organize test cases designed by individual teams into ordered suites.
- Perform manual and or automation testing on existing features.
- Actively participate in the Agile / Scrum team to deliver high-quality feature releases on an accelerated cadence.
- Archive all test items in GIT and maintenance tasks in Jira to keep updated.
- Mentor and train junior test engineers.
- Report status to Test Lead regularly.
What You Will Need:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in application testing.
- Understand QA processes and concepts including test case preparation, and methodologies, agile is an advantage.
- Expertise in manual testing across multiple platforms and testing techniques.
- Hands-on experience with Appium for mobile applications, Postman, Gherkin, Jenkins, Cucumber, GIT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to isolate problems.
- Strong sense of ownership, with a passion for software and continuous learning.
- Open minded, willing to learn and explore the new technology related to Quality Assurance.