Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will serve as a senior member of our management team and own the product roadmap, positioning, and go-to-market strategy for Virgo and the evolution of product lines. You will get to work in a large-scale business that is aiming to be one of the biggest e-money products in Indonesia.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- In this role, you love what you do and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge, work across teams, and make a big impact.
- Define a compelling product vision and strategy for your Org, and influence other functional teams to achieve outcomes.
- Inspire and influence your team by describing and then reinforcing the product vision, strategy, goals, and execution game plan.
- Take a fuller role in strategizing and executing the product roadmap for the short, medium, and long term.
- Lead and coach the team through the process of agile product development process ensuring key milestones are met.
- Engage key stakeholders, work closely with cross-functional leaders and other product leaders in multiple product areas to build enthusiasm for the product vision.
- Be a great leader. Build an exceptional product team, coach them on hard and soft skills required to win championships, set clear goals to empower team members, drive an inclusive and collaborative culture, thrive in ambiguity, and give thoughtful feedback.
What You Will Need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in product management.
- At least 4+ years of experience in a startup environment as a product manager.
- An entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions.
- Thrives in a dynamic and evolving environment.