Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
About The Job:
We seek an aspiring Senior iOS engineer to lead our development team developing our brand new iOS application using up-to-date technologies and architectures. Work closely with the product team to define the winning product and develop the application based on UI/UX design and specification. Learn and grow with our iOS team together.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Design and plan: Discuss and design scalable iOS apps project architecture
- Brainstorm: Discuss and design excellent iOS apps with product and UI/UX team to make a winning product
- Develop: Develop scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable iOS apps using cutting edge technologies such as Swift.
- Quality Control: Doing unit testing to maintain app stability and work closely with QA to fix reported bugs found
- Coaching: Nurture and learn together with iOS team about latest iOS technologies and explore the opportunities of incorporating it to the proje
- Technology we use: Swift, SwiftUI, Fastlane, Kotlin Multiplatform, etc
What You Will Need:
- Have experience on developing native iOS Applications using Swift with a team from start to shipment
- Proficiency in Swift Programming Language, XCode and iOS SDK
- Good knowledge about Git (VCS), dependency management systems, and continuous-integration systems (CI)
- Knowledge on communication protocol with backend such as REST and gRPC is a strong value
- Experience in the coaching, management and/or leadership of a technical team
- Familiar with Scrum or Agile methodology
- A good team player
- Good communication skills
It Will be Nice if You Have:
- Experience on other Mobile development (native Android Applications using Kotlin/Java, Flutter, React Native)
- Fluency in Objective-C
- Experience using SwiftUI
- Experience using Kotlin Multiplatform
- Open-source software development experience and/or participation in open source communities is also a plus
- Strong interest and ability to learn any new technical topic
- Having experience in Fintech company