Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
We are looking for an aspiring React Engineer to develop our brand new web application using up-to-date technologies and architectures. You will work closely with the product team to define the winning product and develop the application based on UI/UX design and specification.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Develop scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable web apps using the latest technologies such as ReactJS.
- Discuss and design excellent web apps with the product and UI/UX team to create a winning product.
- Conduct the unit testing to maintain app stability and work closely with Quality Assurance (QA) to fix reported bugs found.
What You Will Need:
- Experienced in developing a minimum of 2 Web Applications lifecycle from inception to release.
- Extensive knowledge of ReactJS and popular workflows such as Redux or Flux.
- Familiarity with HTML 5, CSS 3, and more up-to-date specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experienced in building modular, reusable ReactJS components and front-end libraries.
- Demonstrable ability in front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM, Webpack.
- Good knowledge of Git (GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of communication protocol with backends such as REST and gRPC is a strong value.
- A good team player with great communication skills.
- Previous working experience in FinTech will be an advantage.
- Scrum or Agile methodology familiarity is a plus