Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Work across a number of projects to deliver insights and recommendations through data Dashboard development, reporting, and automation.
- Deep dive data analysis and “tell the story” through data visualization.
- Run big data with multiple data resources, forecasting, and optimization
- Hands-on in building and shaping the data analytic function.
- Work with business leads and metrics to drive insights and provide better tools for the business to use.
- Understand customer behaviors and scope out new insights to understand current performance and possible opportunities that will be integrated into business practices.
- Liaise with internal clients to understand their requirements, suggest ways to improve targeting, and provide analysis of the customer base
- Work with managers, technical leaders, and a mixed group of clients – you need to be adept at adjusting your presentation and explanation skills to be understood by a wide range of stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
What You Will Need:
- Degree in a relevant area such as IT, Math, Statistics, Econometrics, Marketing Information Systems, or Finance.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience across Insights or Marketing Analytics.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Advanced SQL and working across large-scale RBDMS (Oracle/Teradata).
- Have experience in using data and business partnering to drive insights and optimize financial outcomes.
- Ability to represent data in a creative, compelling way and present complex information in a simple and direct way.
- Experience with Python, R, C#, or Statistical Analysis skills will be an advantage.
- Understanding of database principles and practices.
- Polished interpersonal and communication skills – understanding of marketing procedures including marketing and data briefs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to identify customer needs with attention to detail.