Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Design, build and maintain microservices written in Java/Go leveraging a wide variety of technologies built in-house and open-source that power our Tier 1 services affecting millions of daily active users with tens of thousands of requests per second.
- In the future, you will directly influence the experience for millions of users every day, serving billions of queries per month.
- Work with some of the most experienced engineering professionals, data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists on a very user-facing product.
What You Will Need:
- Strong experience with Golang coding and SQL expertise.
- Demonstrable track record with lift and shift migration projects to a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) environment.
- Proficient with automation or infrastructure as code work.
- Previous experience in architecting and designing high-scale infrastructures from scratch.
- Knowledge in setting up and/or writing microservices.
- Experience building containerized/orchestrated environments and CI/CD pipelines from scratch.
- Expertise in messaging tools (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ).
- Experience in implementing modern monitoring and log management tools (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, etc.).
- Familiarity to work within GCP environments.