Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop highly-availability distributed services.
- Integrate Virgo with external APIs, including third-party Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), and other partner applications.
- Develop clean, reusable, supportable, and well-tested RESTful APIs and web services, including Virgo’s external API.
- Help design and develop new product features and functionality.
- Partner cross-functionally with UX and Product Management to create software that customers love.
- Write maintainable and testable code.
- Contribute to internal and external technical documentation.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 8 years of experience in software development, and with data structures/algorithms.
- 5 years of experience testing and launching software products, and 3 years of experience with software design and architecture.
It Will be Nice if You Have:
- 3 years of experience in a technical leadership role leading project teams and setting technical direction.
- 3 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional, and/or cross-business projects.