Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee bank’s financial statement, performance and monitor key regulatory ratio(s).
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported (including Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition).
- Ensure all financial reporting is compliant with statutory law and regulations (POJK and PSAK).
- Review annual financial statutory reports, quarterly publication, and other disclosures.
- Monitor financial risk including regulatory tax compliance (withholding, collecting, payment, reporting, and tax submission).
- Oversee end-to-end finance process, documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage annual/interim audit process and liaise with external auditors as required.
- Coordinate and evaluate monthly/quarterly/yearly financial closing process.
- Manage and coach team members to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable universities majoring in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Finance, Audit, or Banking is required.
- Well-versed in local Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards (PSAK) and prevailing local regulatory requirements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Indonesian Tax Code for Banking Industry and Banking Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to translate a number into insightful information for stakeholders.
- Accounting basics including book-keeping/journal entries for CAPEX/OPEX/Sundry.