Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Build, deploy and maintain efficient data pipelines and data warehouses that can handle the needs of a rapidly growing data-driven company.
- Build scalable and reliable ETL pipelines and processes to ingest data from a large number and variety of data sources.
- Maintain and optimize the performance of our data infrastructure to ensure accurate, reliable, and timely delivery of key insights for decision making.
- Participate in technical and product discussions, code reviews, and on-call support activities.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Min. 2 years or more experience with exposure to Big Data, Real-time & Batch data pipelines, ETL processes, and supporting tools/frameworks such as Airflow, etc.
- Extensive understanding of ETL, Data Warehousing Concept (fact, dimension, star schema/snowflake schema, SCD), data infrastructure, Business Intelligence, data pipeline applications, and development flow.
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, AWS, etc, and experience with GCP Big Data: Composer, BigQuery, DataFlow, DataProc, Pub/Sub would be advantageous.
- Proficient in SQL and experience working with any relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, etc).
- Strong foundation with one or more general programming languages (preferably in Python).
- Experience with performance tuning and query optimization of the data warehouse.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Gitlab/Github).
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Team player and good communication skills.