Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and expand business operations toward sustained growth.
- Monitor revenue streams and identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- Identify and develop new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Perform competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Develop client relationships and strong industry partnerships.
- Identify new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Act as a coordinator to undergo development/changes that are approved to be developed according to the suggestions received.
- Draft contracts/agreement letters for the commercial part and liaise with Legal and Compliance.
- Perform data crunching and prepare for Business Development Monthly report.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development or Marketing, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist in a related industry.
- Having a background in Banking or Fintech will be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.