Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
As a Business Development Manager (Digital Goods), you are responsible to handle all stages of the sales cycle. You should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones with demonstrably strong skills in communication and negotiation skills.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners. Have a strong network in the major online merchants’ industry in Indonesia and do the best to make Virgo succeed.
- Create leads and establish relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Technology/FinTech/Payment Gateway companies and of partnership-related works.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in Biller, PPOB, Digital Goods experience will be an advantage.