Who We Are:
Virgo is a digital money with a mission to create financial inclusion for all. Virgo sets you free from the complexity of managing your finances and helps you to reach your financial goals through a reliable and secure system.
People at Virgo, called Spica, embrace dreaming big with small steps. We value humility, open collaboration, and integrity and believe that by working together in harmony, we can reach the same goal to better serve our users.
Join us in our mission to reimagine the financial industry in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Define roadmap for credit scoring capabilities for group’s lending business strategy utilising various parameters and data points to formulate an ideal scoring methodology.
- Periodic risk portfolio review and analysis of credit portfolio, testing scenario and policy for lending businesses.
- Assessment of operating environment and Client’s industry; Monitor regulatory updates and financial news.
- Develop credit portfolio management to track loan status, provision, and collectability status for borrower and lending business.
- Articulate and able to develop plan to also grow the business while managing risk parameters and portfolio quality.
- Evaluate risks associated with particular proposed transactions, if required and ensure that all credit propositions are both coherent and meet requirements.
What You Will Need:
- Strong academic record is essential (Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics or accounting from an accredited university with a minimum 3 years or equivalent in risk and scoring model).
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles and understanding of a lending and retail credit businesses.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role or relevant industry/position.
- Expertise in SAS, SQL or other query or statistical tools.
- Expertise in Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Presentation skill.